Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Photography Blog

Every photographer in the world has a photography blog. I love blogging so why don't I have a photography blog?!? So I made one and here it is. I like to blog and I like taking pictures so why not?!?! If anyone follows my family blog I post just about every day, I am practically a blog queen!! I have a family blog and a blog I keep up for Emily so I better darn well do one for my business. Anyhow here's some pictures from my most recent photo shoot. This little guy just turned one and I thought for sure I'd have a hard time keeping a one year old still. He held still wonderfully for a half a second so this was a short shoot, about 15 minutes not counting a quick change of clothes. But when he did hold still it was magic!!


This picture has a glow on it, this can soften a picture and I like it for children's portraits:

I love pictures with personality, those are the most unique to that person. This shows off his goofy side for sure:

I love the facial expression: