Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lil' Blue Eyes

Just call me the queen of the beach, feels like I've either been in a church or down in the sand lately, of course what else is there around this area? I did a Wedding at the blue dress barn this past weekend, I just started going through the pictures, I hope to post a few up soon. I believe this is my 5th Wedding this year. I'm in trouble from here on out, Weddings every Saturday until the 2nd weekend in Oct. I will NOT be doing that next year for sure. I love my children way to much to spend that much time editing pictures so one a month for next year except for the few months I've already booked more then that. I always enjoy doing the Weddings when I'm there it's just all the editing after when I have too many Emily toes to tickle. Anyhow...
How awesome are these eyes?!? What is it about pretty eyes, the saying is true they are windows to the soul. Again, I love taking pictures of children!! What a cute little four year old sweetie pie!
Bright blue eyes, white blond hair:
She kept looking back at me, I about died:
She was such a good listener:
Hitching a ride on Mom's back:
Kisses are serious business:
Surprise kiss for Dad:
Hey little blue eyes, what does your scary face look like?:
What does your sad face look like?:
The innocence of a child is like nothing else, the world is such a simple place. They do not worry about the government, gas prices, cost of living. They take the time to watch a bug crawl across the sand and do not worry about photography appointments, getting the best pictures and poses and that is why I love to work with them: