Monday, September 15, 2008

Blue Dress Barn Wedding

Today I'm posting pictures from an outdoor wedding I recently did. It was nice to do a wedding that was outside after so many inside. I knew the groom, he's friends with my brother so I was familiar with some of the wedding party which was nice. The weather was perfect, not a cloud in the sky and the location had a nice rustic feel.

Bride getting ready to walk with her father:
I snapped this right when they were walking past me, I like how she's looking at her father:
During the ceremony the bride and groom had a sand ceremony which is an Irish tradition:
The bride slipping a ring on the grooms finger:
I had a little extra time with the guys so I played around with a few ideas. Groom with groomsmen in background:
Groom and his brother, I guess this pose has meaning to them. I didn't get the story behind it but I did get the picture and I like the black and white, looks more James Bond:
I left the bride shoes bright pink in this black and white picture. She just loves pink and I find that in a lot of pictures leaving something color doesn't work for me or doesn't look right to me but in this case I like how the shoes look, gives a nice pop:

I like this close up of the bride and groom, you know me and my close ups:

Just the two of them sitting... notice the head contact? I swear I always have some sort of contact, I don't even realize I do it anymore:
Black and white of the bride and her dress. I love the old fashion hollywood glam feel this dress had:

I'm still not finished editing all the pictures for this wedding. With me being sick for almost a week I'm behind where I wanted to be. But I really wanted to post some pictures of a Wedding today. I'll just have to do a 2nd blog with more pictures from this wedding in the future.

-photographybyjodi