So it's began.....beach pictures for 2008. I had my first photo shoot a few days ago. I took the pictures of a brother and sister for their mom's birthday present. Here's what we captured: I love capturing natural expressions and moments.
Would you believe it was freezing cold and very windy? Sometimes a simple black and white can have a lot of emotion.
Welcome to Photography By Jodi Blog!!! This will be where I (Jodi) post what I'm currently up to in my photography business. I'll post picture examples from some of my sessions and explain why I like that picture or what my vision was behind that picture. I'll post about what I'm up to, and what I'm improving on with my business. So basically all things photography By Jodi. This blog is for me to keep track of my own progress as well as for close family and friends who read my family blog to come check out what I've been up to. Thanks for coming to check out my work!! Feel free to comment and let me know what you think, I have the comments set to private! Thanks Jodi