So this week I got to do a shoot at one of my favorite locations, North Lake Park in Stevensville. I love the willow trees and in the summer pretty flowers bloom around the water. It was quite windy that day so it made for some interesting pictures. I've worked with this little girl before and she sure has some energy. Here's a few of my favorites:
Little kids are so natural, like this picture, her body pose is natural her face relaxed:

It was such a windy day and I really love how the wind has added some movement to her hair:

Sometimes looking back at the pictures it looks like these children are so calm and relaxed, that isn't usually the case. Kids love to move and in this picture we were doing a count down.... only five more and then some silly pictures:

Being silly, a good bribe for some kids and makes for some fun pictures showing off their personalities:

Working with the wind, lucky for me her hair was pulled back from her face and so the wind works:

She ran over and sat on her mom's lap:

Some pictures look better black and white, usually ones with relaxed faces, and not looking directly at the camera:

Busy girl, gotta spin:

Indoors, we were reaching the end of the day: