Whole family group shot, the only time they could all get together was in the afternoon, not teh best for lighting but luckily there were a lot of areas in the yard that worked as backgrounds:
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Freezing family
This post is a little late I actually did this families pictures a little over a week ago. I've been so busy around here lately. This photo shoot was freezing cold and I felt so bad for the kids but they were troopers. Grandma and Grandpa wanted pictures of all their children's families and a large group picture so we had a lot of variety. Here's a few of my personal favorites from this session:
I took the time to pull each child aside to get a few of them alone:
There was this awesome ground cover by the side of the house, as soon as I saw it I had plans to take a few pictures of the baby sitting in the middle:
Added her brother in and got the two of them, I like how the white shirts really pop out against the green:
I love a good natural shot: