Monday, May 19, 2008

Warren Woods Couple

This past weekend was really busy, I did pictures for a couple from Chicago so I did their engagement pictures one day and then their wedding pictures the next day. Sounds strange but it was nice because this was my first wedding of the year and I really wanted to meet them ahead of time. Anyhow they were a nice couple, I enjoyed working with them. They had rented out this Inn called Warren Woods, it was really pretty. At some point in time I'll make this blog public to family and friends, once I'm done being a chicken. Ha! Jimmy makes fun of me for blogging to myself but hey I'll share when I'm ready. Anyhow here's some of the pictures I took on Friday:
They really lucked out with the weather, it was beautiful both days. The sun was bright so I went in search of shade:
Here's one on the side of the Inn next to a bush. I like this one the best, it's a good angle for both of them:
The Inn they rented out is in the background of this picture: