S and D:
You don't often find trees on the beach in the sand. They were great at following directions and he was a lot more relaxed then most guys usually are so that made things even more comfortable:
I don't take the picture unless I feel like it looks natural, I hate stiff unnatural pictures. Sometimes I have to pose somebody from their toes to the top of their head. This picture worked out well, I told him to kiss her temple and she automatically shifted her eyes slightly to the side, nice and natural:
I love a good piggy back ride, come on who doesn't?!?!:
This is another typical Jodi couples beach picture. I've done this pose a time or two ;-) But you know what they say, if it's not broke don't fix it, everything can't be an original and I get a lot of requests for drawing a heart in the sand pictures:
If I needed to give a one picture example of my style this would be one I would consider picking. It's simple, it doesn't feel uncomfortable or staged, they both look relaxed and I feel emotion when I look at it. Emotion is a big part of what I try to bring out, I want to feel emotion when I look at a picture, whatever that emotion might be, goofy, happy, love, soft, tender, crazy, whatever I want to feel something. This to me is soft, love, the tilt of her head, their closed eyes sets the mood and black and white brings the picture more into focus on the emotions:
Why do guys love the "pretend to throw the girlfriend in the lake" pose:

I like this picture a lot, looks like they're just cuddling on the beach. Some pictures just feel the best in black and white, there is nothing wrong with this picture in color but to me I love it the best black and white: