Monday, August 11, 2008

2nd Church Wedding!

My second church wedding!! I'm still in the process of editing these pictures but I picked out a few I wanted to go ahead and share. I was scared for my life with this wedding because of the window above the bride and grooms head and the fact that the sun likes to shine through that window creating "tricky lights" as the pastor put it. But I feel happy with my results, whew!

lighting the unity candle:
Signing Wedding Certificate:

Sharing a moment with Maid of Honor and Best Man looking on:
The Kiss:
Groom greets his father after the ceremony, they were both emotional:
Posed picture of the Bride and groomsmen, these people were down to earth with great senses of humor and I love a good sense of humor. They wanted more playful poses, I always like this pose:
Of course you have to follow that picture up with this one. You can get a great sense of his humor:
All the bridesmaids leaned in towards the bride in this pose. I was a little disappointed because the flowers were very very late so we didn't get to do anything with flowers until after the ceremony, I would have loved for the bride to be holding her flowers in this picture:
Just a picture of the bridesmaids walking to the yard to get pictures taken, I liked the look of it:
Picture of the guys with the color muted:
Black and white of the guys being guys:
The church was a little difficult, didn't have much shade which I prefer and was surrounded by roads and power lines which I do not prefer. It did have a little "garden" area (minus flowers) with a path and some evergreens. This is the bride on the path by those trees, again I wish she had her flowers:
The Bride and the Red door:
I've never seen a church with a red door, made for interesting pictures. I kept it red while turning everything else black and white:
After all those group pictures taking pictures of just the bride and groom was a nice way to end everything: