A picture of the kids and their grandmother. I love how they all wore white:
Family picture:
A sneak peak at something new I'm trying. Let me just say I love love love my new photo shop elements, it's awesome. It's everything I love in photo shop made easier and faster.
She really loved getting her pictures taken, she posed so well I didn't have to do much but set her down. She was leading me all over the beach:
I just love the background in this picture with the clouds and the sky and the blowing beach grass:
14 can be a harder age to photograph, you want to stay away from the more childish poses but be careful of the older poses. Usually simple is best:
Her mom wanted her to "show off those expensive teeth". I guess somebody just got their braces off. July and August can be tricky months, it's hard to get clients to meet early enough where the sun isn't glaring in their eyes (7:30). Usually I can get them there around 9:00. Silver Beach works out great because it has a few trees, so I can get them in the shade which is much better on their eyes:
I like this angle for the brother, he wasn't much of a smiler but we got a little smirk out of him: