So over the holiday weekend I had a large family session booked for a couple of hours. I've done pictures for them every year, this will be the 4th time I believe. Most of them are from out of town so they enjoy a busy visit every year in the summer. I'm breaking this blog down into two parts. This first post will be the children because of course children are my favorite. Here we go:
Keeping it simple is always the best with kids, they don't need crazy poses or off the wall angles. Just nice and simple and let their own natural innocence shine:
Black and White. Who doesn't love getting spun around in a circle? This is something they do together a lot so I had them do it so I could catch the memory:
It was his birthday, he turned one whole year old and he was all smiles for his daddy behind me:
Red, white and blueberry eyes:
Ok and of course this one just cracked me up, come on sister out of my face: