Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July Family Part 2

Part two, I included some adults in this one. This is from that large family group I took. I'm not going to add any of the big family shots because they always seem too busy for me. I'm more of a smaller group fan. So here are a few more pictures.

Here's a picture of one of the married couples that was there, I notice I usually always have couples heads touching. Not sure why, think I must be making a physical connection:
Sisters, they asked for nothing too "girlie". Well I'm not sure what is or isn't girlie but I thought this was a nice simple close up:
The kids. The little ones love their older sisters, you can tell everyone is close. I posed the little ones on the inside to fill in the center gap:
I just think this one really shows how much they care about their little sister and I always feel that black and white looks nice when people aren't looking at the camera:
She didn't like girlie but I think she looks very pretty: