Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Smiles

Happy six month birthday baby A!! She was turning six months the day we took these pictures and my goodness she was all smiles!! I love take pictures of children, I always feel the most comfortable. We were going to take them at the beach but it was SO windy we moved locations. I happy with the results:

Nothing but smiles here with big white flowers in the background to go with her pretty white dress:
She looked like a little doll, so dainty. I love the hat in black and white:
With her daddy. I love natural pictures and I love when people feel comfortable enough to interact with each other in front of the camera. Those pictures make the best pictures if you ask me:
Black and White, father and daughter. His hand holding onto her hands. I just think the way he's holding her feels warm and loving, protective:
Baby A just has the sweetest smile. Posed with her mom she looks as sweet as can be. I love how she's cradled in her moms arms:
Nose to nose with mom in black and white with big white flowers in the background. Love how mom's nose is crinkled. Another natural one that I love love love: