Friday, July 4, 2008

Catch up

When I realized I had not posted anything on my photography blog for about a month I couldn't believe it. So I'm playing a little catch up and trying to post a few from the past month that I missed. Here are a few from a session I did at a park.

This little guy was not happy about getting his picture taken, so I stuck him in a swing and all the frowns turned upside down.
I'd like to take credit for these eyes but they are naturally that pretty, no fancy tricks:



















Mom and her daughter, after having two little boys mom was so happy to get her little girl:












This poor sweet pumpkin was getting tired and hungry but I tried out some goofy faces and got her to laugh:



















She's a couple months younger then my baby so I know how long attention and patience lasts at that age. Swings are great things: