Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Norte Dame Engagement

I wanted to make sure I made a post for my first wedding so I figured I'd do that but first I better post pictures from the engagement session I did. This would be K and T. I love willow trees they flow and add movement to pictures and best of all the branches hang down so you don't have to be 20 feet tall to have branches framing your face. This is my first time ever even visiting the campus of Notre Dame let alone doing pictures. I took these about a month ago give or take.

I love the reflection on the water and the branches hanging down, perfect romantic setting for engagement pictures:













Everyone likes to be taller then me so if there isn't a hill you are sitting down, nobody likes pictures pointing at chins:


















I love when the sun highlights hair, adds a nice glow:



















Very nice couple, I enjoyed working with them.