Monday, August 18, 2008

Bears in the Cave Couple

I wanted to post a few days ago but just haven't had the time to sit down, type and upload pictures. I'm posting today though, wild horses couldn't drag me away! I'm going to post some from a session I did in South Bend a few weekends ago. This couple is one of my repeat couples. Started out where I took their engagement pictures, then I took some for their wedding and then I took their 1 year anniversary. I love when people come back to me all the time and I love the fact that they even got one year anniversary pictures done!! I hope they want 2 year anniversary pictures done next year! This past Sunday I had an evening appointment for some baby pictures for a client I had done her sons newborn pictures three months ago. She wanted updated pictures now that he was 3 months old so that was nice that she came back to me. I want to be affordable to the point where people feel like they can come back to me instead doing like a department store shoot. So here are some from the couple from South Bend:

One of my favs for sure. Having the clients touch foreheads or noses or something always makes a connection. I'm all about connections in pictures:

How cute is this tip toe for a kiss pose? I loved it! I did the picture muted too which looks very nice as well. I love the location she choose with all the stone:

Here is a muted color example. I like how she's bracing the wall with one hand and the stone itself. Not often do I get to work with much besides beach grass so it was fun to use the ol' brain box.
Good ol dip kiss on the railroad track. I love the energy in this picture. I asked him to dip her then kiss her and boy did he! The lower back grab is great!!
Ok story behind this picture: K is a designer and she knew what she wanted for some pictures and this pose was one of them so they got on the ground and I went to take the picture and M asked me something and I really didn't understand what he had asked so I asked him to repeat himself. I thought I heard him but again I figured I must be missing something so I asked him to repeat himself again. Now at this time they were both cracking up (took advantage of that as you can see). I'm wondering what I was missing. Well I guess when he was asking me if there were any bears in the cave I wasn't misunderstanding. I guess that means boogies in the nose. Ha! So we all got a good little laugh: