Monday, August 25, 2008

Glowing Parents To Be

Today I'm posting some pictures of my Cousin and his wife. They are expecting a baby in September!! I went to her baby shower the Sunday before last and had a wonderful time!! I had my camera with for a few other sessions I had done earlier that day so I took a few pictures of the two of them together. Carrying a baby is one of the most important jobs a woman can do and I know the two of them will be the best parents! I only had time for a few pictures before the shower started but I wanted to share them because she looks so lovely:
You've got to take a picture from the side to show off that growing baby!!:
Very natural expressions, I'm so glad when people can be comfortable and let down their guard so we get those natural expressions:
Classic heart on the tummy shot a bit from the side just to give a little different feel:
They will be having a boy, I'm so excited for them to experience the rich blessing a little baby brings into your life: