Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Stuff about Photography By Jodi

Just posting a fun random blog about my photography:



Top 5 things I find myself editing out of pictures:


5. People in the background (usually happens more at the beach)
4. Allergy eyes (bloodshot)
3. Marks on clothing
2. Stained teeth
1. Skin blemishes



Top 5 locations I've done photo sessions at:


5. St. Joe Silver Beach
4. South Haven Beach
3. Willow tree park Stevensville
2. Clients homes
1. Churches



One thing I'd like to improve:
Indoor lighting

One thing I feel I do well:
Poses



I love all kinds of photography, my favorite sessions to shoot (in order):

1. Children ages 2-10
2. Couples
3. Babies
4. Seniors
5. Maternity
6. Familes
7. Weddings
8. Random events (reunions, office parties)



What I've photographed the most this year so far:
1. Familes 37 percent
2. Children 28 percent
3. Couples 25 percent
4. Weddings 5 percent
5. Maternity 2.5 percent
6. Seniors 2.5 percent


New things I'm working on:

Combining pictures in pictures to create memory pages, example of that a few blogs down. I'm working on making my own cards/announcements too. Just trying to do something new.