Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Pictures on Silver Beach

Today's post is probably one of my favorites from this year. These people booked me for my hour and a half family session which I've decided is the way everyone should go when booking me...fyi. The extra time really allows me to get those posed pictures done with time to just take random shots for some fun extras. See what I mean by checking out these:
All the seagulls started flying right behind them, kinda neat:

Mom and Dad:

Kids being kids... I think they were trying to scare me:

Mom and Dad pulling faces behind me:
Walking on a log:
Single shot of the older daughter:
Youngest of the family:
Middle:
Giving Mom some smooches:
Shells in hand:
Family footsies
Monkies on a log:
I took off down the beach with the kids and found a huge pile of logs:

Chasing the birds:
Heart in the sand (yep one of my most popular poses):
Dad tossed all the kids in the air and I got shots of each of them, he sure got them high:
Dad and his girls:
How much fun!!! See everyone should book me for a hour and a half so we have time to do all sorts of fun pictures!