Friday, December 26, 2008

Back to business.

I've been neglecting my poor photography blog for over a month!! I'm on vacation now for at least a month so I'll play catch up. Next year I've decided that I'm far to busy with family and holiday stuff to do a good job editing and so and I'd much rather spend time with my family (they're only little for such a short time) so I'm taking from Thanksgiving until February off. I might do a few in January but not many people book appointments for that time of year so blah. Anyhow, I'm using January to send my camera off to be cleaned! Boy after all those beach pictures it really really needs it, poor camera. Anyhow so catch up, I'll have to go back and see where I left off and what I have and haven't posted. To start I'll put up a few from a Senior session I did in the fall, I just placed an order for prints so this session is fresh on my mind.

Senior K picked fall for his session which turned out to be the popular time of year for seniors (for me) this year. We found a park with a lot of leaves but ended up getting rained out for two days so by the time we got to take pictures most of the pretty colors were gone, but the ones on the ground made for a decent background. He had a stronger chin so his face favored poses where I was looking down at him:

The colors weren't as bright but they still were really rich and warm: